Changing Animation Smoothly
Sometimes, you might need to alter a pose without changing the flow of the animation. To do this:
1. Select a part of the animation on the Timeline.
2. Set the frame indicator to the keyframe that needs changes.
3. Enable Interval Edit Mode:
4. On the Scene settings panel, go to the Interval Edit Mode and set the Curve parameter to Bezier:
5. Now you can edit the pose of your character.
As you can see, changing the pose in one frame affects the neighbouring frames as well. And the closer the frame is to the current frame, the greater is the influence.
Using this tool, you can edit baked animation just as well.
This can be useful for tasks like cleaning motion capture data.