Rigging Complex Skeletons
- Advanced Rigging
- Advanced Rigging Techniques
- Rigging Complex Skeletons
In a complex rig, creating physical objects for every joint would only increase the cumbersomeness of the physical rig without really improving its quality.
In cases like this, we recommend to reduce the complexity of the physical rig by creating a single Rigid Body for several Joints:
1. Select the first joints in the sequence
2. Select the last joint in the sequence:
3. Disable Multiple Create:
4. Click Create rig elements:
5. One set of prototypes will be created for every joint in the sequence
As usual, you can rig non-essential part of your character with just box controllers.