Ghosts are helper objects that show poses and positions (in the form of silhouettes) that a character assumes on previous and subsequent frames. Ghosts can be rendered in a number of different modes using the tool at the top of the main window.
- Disables ghost rendering
- Shows ghosts of the previous frames
- Shows ghosts of the subsequent frames
- Shows ghosts of both previous and subsequent frames
- Shows ghost of the frames selected on the timeline
- Toggles KeyFrame mode. If this button is enabled, every mode described above will only render the ghosts of keyframes
- the number of previous frames with ghosts rendering
- The number of subsequent frames with ghosts rendering
Note: If the KeyFrame mode is selected, a key symbol is shown near every icon on the list.