Stay In Place Animation
Sometimes, you might need to turn an animation of a moving character into an animation of a character going through the motions while staying in place (to use it in a game engine, for example):
1. Select your character’s Center of Mass.
2. Select the interval on the Timeline.
3. Enable the Trajectory Edit Mode.
4. Select every frame on the trajectory.
5. Select the Scale manipulator.
6. Right-click the first frame of the trajectory to set the pivot.
7. Scale the trajectory until it shrinks to a single frame.
Now you should have your character moving in place.